Hot new video news!!

MF in Action

Mike Fletcher has just uploaded a short intro to the West Kimberley based on the first week of our last Kimberley Cruise on Vimeo. The above pic is of him in action on top of a large set of rocks off Raft Point that we climbed to get a sunset. Some of the footage in the video was taken at this spot.

You can view Mike’s master piece at:
Mikes Video

This entry was posted in True North Trip 13 and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

19 Responses to Hot new video news!!

1. Stunning stunning work, big big fan of Mike's work.

2. davidbettini says:

Hey Mark

How do you reply to comments so quickly. You must live at your computer. Or do update on the run with an i fone or something?
    Cheers

Yep Iphone mate!

Gotta have one of those puppies…I run my whole business from my Iphone!!

3. thomasparkes says:

Sensational work by Mike.
    I bet that footage is invaluable for True North's marketing collateral.
    That footage around raft point was simply mind blowing.

Great work.

4. talented brothers those 2 … another awesome movie from mike …. He should have his own blog …

One day if I sell enough prints I'll need to book that trip …

5. Mike Fletcher says:

Hey Mark. The vid has just been hosted on the Vimeo HD channel. Fast approaching 1000 views for the day. Cool hey.

6. Mike Fletcher says:

Almost up to 6000 hits so far. Almost 5000 in one day so far.

Just saw that mate!

I have just sent the link to both our US agent and a UK agent, so the numbers should start rocketing up from there!

7. Mike Fletcher says:

Cool Mark. Lets push it up to 100,000 hits by the end of the month.

8. wow!! awesome video very talented glad I watched it very very inspirational stuff makes me want to go North right now!

Yes William,

Mike nailed that one eh and Christian’s shots just add that little bit more mystique!

Mike has had over 11,000 hits since he posted it and that was less than a week ago!

Thanks for watching.