Christian and Jen on top of King George falls

Here is Christian and his bride Jen relaxing after the long walk up to the top of King George falls in the Kimberley.

Lucky he didn’t look behind so that he could see the drop or his expression might not have been so relaxed!

This entry was posted in Kimberley and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Christian and Jen on top of King George falls

1. mattinman says:

With hair too, balances nicely with the boat. Good to the Canon out again, guess this was taken a while back. 1862?

2. Nah I don't believe that is CF. He wouldn't dare go that close to the edge! My how times have changed. New camera, new tripod, new hair.
    Fantastic vibrant colours. Gee I miss that red rock!

Yeah I tricked him Dave…yep not bad…just slide over there a bit…no a bit more…nearly there…yep that's it mate!

3. Oh I miss the Kimberleys. Funky image, looks like True North is pulling the wall. I wouldn't think the Phase would survive the Kimberleys, made by Danes for Danish (cold!!!!) temperatures!

Yep True North is holding the Kimberley together mate!

And I am sure that the Phase would not cut it in the Kimberley either!

4. thomasparkes says:

Stunning location Mark, looks great, thanks for the great feedback.

5. islandimages says:

One of my favourite parts of the country! Next time I am up there I am going to the top of those falls. Nice shot mate!

6. Tony Middleton says:

Very cool shot Mark, the true north is about to tear the Kimberley apart ! Perhaps it's just trick photography like fletch been so close to the edge… 'all just mirrors and wires' huh…

cheers ๐Ÿ™‚

7. christian says:

When I had hair I was brave because I couldn't see past it half the time. Plus my wife was there and I had to be tough in front of her. Actually I had to keep telling her to come away from the edge. She is very brave.