Old Fridge in Toodyay Ruins

Jamie took us to this cool old ruins of a farming house from yesteryear. The fridge inside was catching the light nicely and we were all over it for a while!

This entry was posted in Toodyay and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

21 Responses to Old Fridge in Toodyay Ruins

1. matt saul says:

b&w sepia works well for this one mate! ill have to work mine up when im back up and running..reminds me of tommy P's APPA entry with that sepia look

• True North Mark says:

Yes it works well for these sorts of images….you now have something to work to mate!

2. Fletch says:

I like these sort of shots, you guys found some gold out there is the scrub.

3. Hi Mark,

Got to admit I knew that shot was going to be gold when I saw you salivating over it. Well it is gold!!! Its funny, because I was thinking the same thing that Mr Fletcher was missing out on a good spot.

Jamie

• True North Mark says:

I am sure we will find some more gold out in the gold fields next week Jamie! Glad you liked the shot mate…it came together pretty well and I used the hand held 28-300 shot in the end!

4. Pete Hodgson says:

Hey Mark, Looks like Merv's old house.
    You buggers will photograph anything.

That's my house after Pete broke in and rsided the fridge !!!!

6. Hi Mark – nothing to do with this photo but I think your ferries were being loaded into a ship yesterday afternoon so on my way home we stopped and took a few shots, put one on my blog if you want to have a peek.

• True North Mark says:

Cool Col

Yes they were. I was on board and will post a few shots later in the week.

7. danproud says:

Nice, a bit different to your usual style Mark!

8. Andrew Brown says:

Great work Mark. I like you're processing skills.

9. Andrew Brown says:

Kalbarri, Kalgoorlie?

10. Ric Butcher says:

Mark, great shot. Can you disclose the location of the house please? Would love to take a few photos of it next time I am in Toodyay

11. Gidday Ric….if I could remember exactly where it is I would certainly tell you, but I was with Jamie Paterson that day and he was leading the play.

Perhaps if you pick up on this message Jamie, you could offer some directions?