Up up and Away!

Hey troops….I will be offline for a while as I am off to Trinidad from Thursday for at least 10 days.

I might get to work up a few images during the 43 hours of travel I have ahead of me (each way), but I know from my previous trip over there the place is not what I would class as paradise…in fact far from it!

Stay safe and happy snapping whilst I am gone!

I am off to the Rowley Shoals again shortly after I get back and will be posting live off the True North again, so something to look fwd to for my loyal blogging mates!

This entry was posted in True North Adventures. Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to Up up and Away!

1. philback says:

hey mate have fun take heaps of shots and hope to see them when ya get back

2. Have a safe trip, we should catch up for a shoot when we both have a little bit of spare time …

3. MatthewSaul says:

have a good trip mate!

4. wayte27 says:

Hey Mark, just think when you get back Rowley will be calling.
    Safe travels Cheers Adrian

5. Have a safe trip mate, that is one loooong killer flight you must endure there. Good thing there's a nice prize after the job is completed – Rowley Shoals must be incredible. Safe travels!

• True North Mark says:

Thanks Bomont…yep the shoals are up there with the best diving in the world! I have done about 5,000 dives and have dived most of the iconic places around the world and would rate the Shoals as the best and a close second would be PNG!

Roll on PNG son!

6. Safe travels Mark….you've gotta get a least one pic from Trinadad….I'd guess none of us will ever be heading out that way! I'll get in before Merv and set you a mission to shoot something SPECTACULAR!! 😉

7. Dave Bettini says:

He he he. You're cracking me up dude! Hopefully your nice ferries will make the pigs look good then eh?

8. Andrew Brown says:

safe trip Mark, going to be quiet in blog land again but no doubt you'll make up for it on your return. Look forward it.

• True North Mark says:

Yep I think blog land will be very quiet!

You might have to pick up the slack Andrew!

9. Maybe you need to get some gritty life style/travel images 🙂

• True North Mark says:

Yep maybe that is the play for sure Graham…no shortage of dreadies over there eh!

10. Brett Morgan says:

Travel safe Mark and yeah look forward to seeing some images when you get back mate :).