Rowley shoals, Bedwell Island

The first day at the Rowleys on True North was action packed as usual!

Starting with a warm up dive, then a walk at midday on th beautiful Bedwell Island followed by 3 drift snorkels out the narrow channels with the tide going out.

The night was finished off with 2 birthday parties and Roast Duck!

These images are from the North side of Bedwell Island

This entry was posted in True North Adventures and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Rowley shoals, Bedwell Island

1. Tony Middleton says:

Gorgeous clear and inviting looking water there Markie ! now you are gonna be teasing us aren't you !

• True North Mark says:

Thanks for all the comments troops! Today we have a snorkel in a beautiful coral garden, followed by one of the best dives out here at a place called Jimmy goes to China, then we have a mock wedding on Bedwell Island for cocktails at Sunset followed by a fancy dress party!

I think I might sleep well tonight somehow!

Bo..not long now son and you'll be in the tropics…and yes teasing is the idea there Tone!

2. kirkhille says:

nice shot like the patterns in the sand Mark

3. Those colours oh those colours kill me…take me to the tropics….sooooon!! now!!! Oh this looks so nice!

4. thomasparkes says:

It looks like awesome weather there, so jealous.
    Beaut color, the ripples in the sand are hard on the eyes, but is looks great.

Have fun.

5. islandimages says:

Looks like a great area,clear ocean water,coral & sand cays. Have to get myself out there one day!

6. Pete Hodgson says:

The pano is nice Mark. Talk about leading lines !

7. Love the pano shot Mark …. awesome colours

8. Luke Austin says:

wowzas! This is incredible. looking over your recent posts and my mouth is watering.
    Great work

• True North Mark says:

That's the whole idea Luke!

I notice that you have posted a shot from your recept trip as well. I will have a closer look later on today and look fwd to more stuff from away up North!

Maybe you could plan a trip down under to come cruising with us one day! 🙂

9. Beautiful and pristine Mark! The clarity of the water is amazing!
    Cheers