Mike Fletcher’s True North at the Rowley Shoals…sheer genius!!!

Mike has just sent me a link to his latest creation that he took out at the Rowley Shoals. This is now the 6th video he has produced for us and once again he has shown his unique style brings out the best of our destinations in a very classy way.

Thanks once again Mike from all of us at North Star Cruises.

Adrian, this is where you could have been for your Honeymoon!

You can see the video here: Mike Fletcher at the Rowley Shoals on True North

This entry was posted in True North Adventures and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

20 Responses to Mike Fletcher’s True North at the Rowley Shoals…sheer genius!!!

1. Greg Munyard says:

Wow! Fantastic footage of what was obviously an awesome trip. Hmmm.

Can't believe how clear the water was and how anything but clear Mike's thinking must have been as he hung around these huge rays!

Markie, I thought "genius" might have been a bit OTT but, having seen it now, I agree!

Love seeing these wonderful contributions you keep posting, mate.

• True North Mark says:

Hey Greggy…nice to hear from you mate!

Yep Mikie Mike has done it again!

Glad you are liking my posts…I got some gold this weekend as well!

Stay tuned bud.

2. islandimages says:

Great video, looks like an awesome spot! Not exactly a lot of room for error in the channel!!

3. thomasparkes says:

Super awesomeness, very enticing, a real credit to Mike and the True North.

I was hoping for the chick to say "Where the bloody hell are ya?"

Congrats.

4. Cleggy says:

Love it all,Clarity of the water, sound track, the current speed and the final shot of True North is amazing. great stuff.

5. Andrew Brown says:

Mmmm, depressingly good.

6. It is a dark cold and windy day in Copenhagen. This video would be severely depressing if it wasn't for the fact that in less than 3 weeks I am on the boat myself πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

Like I told Mike on

s so much fun!

All aboard πŸ™‚ If ever there was one video to get people onboard True North, this is it.

7. irena says:

Hi Mark, just saw Mike's video – OMG, it's awesome!!!! These brothers are geniuses, aren't they?!
    Hope you're well….
    cheers
    Irena

8. irena says:

yeah, I wish the year would have at least 700 days… can't cramp it all in! just came back from my 2 months travel… have been out of the country for nearly 7 months this year already… I am seeing Christian in Tassie though. Will u be there?

• True North Mark says:

I don't think so Irena…am a bit busy at the back end of this year…and I have also done Tassy earlier this year.

I am sure you will enjoy it.

How is the 5D going…I am sure you will be loving it!

9. irena says:

My photos suck!
    I hope some (en)lightening will struck me, hence the workshop…

• True North Mark says:

Hi Irena

I doubt that very much from what I have seen of your work!

• True North Mark says:

Hi Irena,

I have jus re read my comment realised that it could be taken 2 ways!

The intent was… No your photos don't suck as I have seen your work… But it could have been interpreted to read..no you have no chance of enlightenment because I have seen your work!

Of course, the intent was to say that I rate your work for sure! πŸ™‚

One can never get too much enlightenment from the man either!

10. irena says:

hehehe that's funny! you're very kind to me with your comments!!