Boranup Forrest Margaret River

Here is another version of the Boranup Forrest that I captured during the Cape to Cape shoot. We had a few precious moments spares whilst waiting for the runners to catch us and set up for this shot and also the previous shot pasted last week.

This entry was posted in Boranup Forrest, Margaret River Region and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Boranup Forrest Margaret River

1. Very nice Mark. Would make a lovely print on metallic. Those greens would jump off the page.

2. Brett Morgan says:

Yes indeed nice image but I think a canvas would appeal better for this image or even a nice fine art paper, love both bush shots of yours mate eh :).
    Brett

• True North Mark says:

Thanks Brett

The various benefits of print media is a discipline I am still a bit of a 'babe in the woods' eh!

• Brett Morgan says:

Yeah me to Mark but am learning about them as just got myself the new Epson Stylus Pro 4900 just before christmas Benny even came over and profiled her up for me was pretty stoked with the service they give there and have switched fully to Team Digital now and when I get back will be looking at some fine art paper for the new girl eh :).

3. peta says:

Very restful like the leading line of the road…Makes me want to go for a bush walk…

4. Cleggy says:

Very nice Mr Stothard, I have to get me one of those forest shots

5. Ian Wiese says:

Mark – you must go back to the Boranup forest on a sunny day either an hour after sunrise or an hour before sunset. The light coming from the side is magical. The main difficulty is that you can set out from Dunsborough on a fine day, and it will inevitably be raining at Boranup. But when you finally get the right conditions it is worth it.

Regards