Glycomis Falls Pano

Here is another perspective of the Glycomis Falls where I posted the rainbow shot previously.

Quite a pretty little spot really!

This entry was posted in True North Adventures and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

22 Responses to Glycomis Falls Pano

1. Ian Wiese says:

Thats a great image Mark.

I was getting worried – no posts for 4 days!

Ian Wiese

2. Thanks Ian…been a bit busy lately…will try to do better! šŸ™‚

3. This waterfall surprised me, it's so gorgeous and photogenic coming over that gorgeous wall and we had the great dark blue storm cloud behind it.

This is a nice pano from the Stitchmaster, but I prefer the single shot I have and I think you also shot, the close up of the falls with the dark blue cloud just behind it.

I am waiting for Dave to post his, a stunning wiiiiiiiiiide view of this waterfall. At least I think it's this waterfall as Dave's chosen viewpoint was roughly on the other side of the world šŸ™‚

4. I don't mind this perspective mate…it grows on you!

And yes Dave's stitch was taken from South China…but it came up OK I reckon! šŸ™‚

5. dave bettini says:

G'day fellas

I haven't got to mine yet. Will see if I can stitch it together sometime this week.

Nice pic Mark. Great brooding storm out the back.

Cheers

Dave

6. Looking fwd to the version from the 'south China Sea Dave'! šŸ™‚

7. Spectacular scene there Mark – true Kimberley !

8. Andrew Brown says:

Awesome stuff Mark

9. Jeromebphoto says:

Amazing landscape mate ! That sky is perfect…

10. Jeez mate. Could the light have been any harder to capture? Massive highlights, deep shadows, water movement, blue skies with a storm rolling in. I think the only way this shot could've been harder was if we had blindfolded you!

Its technically and visually a great shot. Well done StitchMaster!

Jamie

11. Yes Jamie, you are quite right that it was indeed a challenge…but as you say…it came out OK…thanks for the positive feedback mate!

Stitchmaster! šŸ™‚

12. I heard that just buying the tripod increases your stitching ability by 10x!

13. Well…its a god start there son! šŸ™‚

14. Good that is! šŸ™‚

15. Maybe you were right the first time?

16. Tim Wootton says:

Not a bad result from what looks like pretty difficult light! Where are these falls Mark?

17. Not far from King George falls Tim.

18. Brett Morgan says:

Hi Mark,

Awesome shot indeed love this one lots mate great technique you have with your stitch work eh šŸ™‚