Glycomis Falls Pano

Here is another perspective of the Glycomis Falls where I posted the rainbow shot previously.

Quite a pretty little spot really!

This entry was posted in True North Adventures and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

22 Responses to Glycomis Falls Pano

1. Ian Wiese says:

Thats a great image Mark.

I was getting worried – no posts for 4 days!

Ian Wiese

2. Thanks Ian…been a bit busy lately…will try to do better! 🙂

3. This waterfall surprised me, it's so gorgeous and photogenic coming over that gorgeous wall and we had the great dark blue storm cloud behind it.

This is a nice pano from the Stitchmaster, but I prefer the single shot I have and I think you also shot, the close up of the falls with the dark blue cloud just behind it.

I am waiting for Dave to post his, a stunning wiiiiiiiiiide view of this waterfall. At least I think it's this waterfall as Dave's chosen viewpoint was roughly on the other side of the world 🙂

4. I don't mind this perspective mate…it grows on you!

And yes Dave's stitch was taken from South China…but it came up OK I reckon! 🙂

5. dave bettini says:

G'day fellas

I haven't got to mine yet. Will see if I can stitch it together sometime this week.

Nice pic Mark. Great brooding storm out the back.

Cheers

Dave

6. Looking fwd to the version from the 'south China Sea Dave'! 🙂

7. Spectacular scene there Mark – true Kimberley !

8. Andrew Brown says:

Awesome stuff Mark

9. Jeromebphoto says:

Amazing landscape mate ! That sky is perfect…

10. Jeez mate. Could the light have been any harder to capture? Massive highlights, deep shadows, water movement, blue skies with a storm rolling in. I think the only way this shot could've been harder was if we had blindfolded you!

Its technically and visually a great shot. Well done StitchMaster!

Jamie

11. Yes Jamie, you are quite right that it was indeed a challenge…but as you say…it came out OK…thanks for the positive feedback mate!

Stitchmaster! 🙂

12. I heard that just buying the tripod increases your stitching ability by 10x!

13. Well…its a god start there son! 🙂

14. Maybe you were right the first time?

15. Tim Wootton says:

Not a bad result from what looks like pretty difficult light! Where are these falls Mark?

16. Not far from King George falls Tim.

17. Brett Morgan says:

Hi Mark,

Awesome shot indeed love this one lots mate great technique you have with your stitch work eh 🙂