Kimberley Sand Stone Compilation

Now for something totally different!

Whilst the lads were up at the art site in Swift Bay, I was hanging back looking for something a little different and I spotted these really cool sandstone textures eroded away after years of water movement and tides.

As individual images they perhaps don’t make the grade, but I quite like them as a compilation and I think they would look good on the right wall.

What do you think?

This entry was posted in Abstract Photography, Kimberley, True North Adventures and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

24 Responses to Kimberley Sand Stone Compilation

1. Christian Fletcher says:

I like it mate, fast aren’t i!

2. Not as fast as Quixdraw! ta mate!

3. Christian Fletcher says:

yep you are quick, some say premature but as you say “what do ya mean premature, I’ve been thinking about it for years!”

4. You know me so well now mate you are like a ‘mini me’!!! πŸ™‚

5. Christian Fletcher says:

haha, yeah except I don’t like the water!! Off to beddy bi’s, see you soon Markie.

6. I am already there mate…sleep tight!

7. Thats very cool Mark …. and in the right order as well, it flows well …

8. Thanks Mr. Spool…I thought you might like that one!

9. Tim Wootton says:

Look good LARGE! There certainly are some great rock studies up there.

10. dave bettini says:

And I do like these ones as well mate. the subdued colours work a treat.
    Cheers
    Dave

11. I like it mate, good triptych and the desat look is the way to go. Works great!

12. Thanks Mr. Bot!

You can visit again now! πŸ™‚

13. That’s not totally different !! …. a wedding is something totally different. he he.
    Nice piccy though.

14. Peta says:

Love the textures….
    Yep a great set….

15. Andrea Green says:

I like the textures Mark, I think they look cool.
    I had a play with textures when I did the bunker Bay Workshop with Christian and Nick cause the weather was crap on one of the shoots and it was great fun, it makes you look at things in a completely different way.

16. Interesting idea. I like the textures by themselves, but together the form a really nice abstract work of art.

• Thanks Armand,

Pleased that you like the composition.

I was at the same place after working up the first image but felt it needed more… hence the compilation.