Anzac Day Sunrise at Rottnest

Finally we have a beautiful day here at Rottnest Island after 3 days of Northerly’s!

We had a beautiful sunrise this morning as the sun rose for Anzac day at Rottnest Island.

This entry was posted in Rottnest Island and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

22 Responses to Anzac Day Sunrise at Rottnest

1. Sandy@Shots says:

Nice ‘Anzac Day’ dawn πŸ™‚

2. Adrian wayte says:

Oh yeah now that’s a sweet image

3. Perfect team work in Epicness Incorporated: Mark goes off to capture the epic sunrise, while I happily dream fast asleep in my bunk πŸ˜€ That way I am fully rested late at night should anything epicness happen around midnight where Mark is sleeping πŸ˜€

Nice one mate!

• dave bettini says:

Flemming mate…. you seem to have missed out on epicness yet again! I know you are the founding member, chairman and CEO of Epicness Inc but it would seem as though you are giving the organisation a reputation of sleepiness and lethargy. He he he. Belated happy Easter mate.

Nice one Mark. And happy Easter to you too!

Cheers
      Dave

4. Hehehe that was very funny Dave πŸ™‚ but someone needs to do the late shift at Epicness Inc, think up the grand plans and schemes at midnight. Think about that, all the hard work I do for Epicness late at night, when you’re lying in bed at 10.30pm with your so called insomnia !!!!

πŸ™‚ happy Easter mate!

5. A classic sunrise shot mate. Masterful composition. πŸ™‚

6. Brett Morgan says:

Now thats gold mate indeed gold πŸ˜‰ love it eh

7. Luke Austin says:

Looks like the perfect way to start the day

8. Andrea Green says:

Absolutely stunning shot Mark.

9. Peta North says:

Lovely sun rise Mark and very fitting – a rising sun representing the rising sun badge which was worn by the ANZACS. A bit of history…The so-called β€˜Rising Sun’ badge, worn on the up-turned brim of a slouch hat, typified the Spirit of ANZAC – the camaraderie of Australian soldiers to fight for the Crown and the British Empire.

10. Fantastic sunrise, brilliant composition. Excellent job Mark.

• Thanks again Graham. I had to work fast to get this one as I could see the sun about to rise and had to swap lenses super quick…but it all came together in the end eh!