Narrows Bridge at Dusk

I met up with a couple of photogs this evening and were checking out the new Fuji X100 earlier on in the day and then we walked around seeing what we could see around sunset.

This pano caught my eye with the cool clouds somewhat making the scene.

This entry was posted in Perth City and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to Narrows Bridge at Dusk

1. MARK GRIFFIN says:

Hi Mark, great shot, did you use the x100 pano mode for that, stitch it with several shots or crop a single shot?? Or was it shot with the Canon???

• Hi Mark, no I should have been clearer with this.

I don’t own a Fuji yet so this is an 8 shot stitch with my 1DS.

F8 100 ISO, vertical stitch.

Thanks for dropping by!

2. Pete Hodgson says:

Like the POV in this one Mark, Fuji ?

3. Brett Morgan says:

Hahhaaha you would never guess mate I was there the other night looking at this very same image as a back drop for my car but wanted to park it on the grass lol.
    Love the shot though quiet nice indeed Markie ๐Ÿ™‚

4. I can see it now Brett…your car on the verge, naked model on the bonnet, me holding the flash ( flash needs to be close eh) and one he’ll of a traffic jam!:)

• Brett Morgan says:

I think you got it planned better than me Markie hahaha sounds like a plan but I think if we did it there the coppers might pay a visit lol

5. There’s always someone out there ready to spoil a good plan mate!

6. Adrian Wayte says:

Very nice mate. It was great getting out with you and meeting ANdrea.
    Hope you had a safe ride home. Will post a X100 shot tonight.

7. Sweet Adrian I look fwd to it!

8. Hi Mark,

I love those clouds. It would be interesting to see what it would look like with those two lights on the far left either removed or cropped out.

Thanks,

Jamie

9. Nice crisp image… I like the definition in those clouds

10. Andrea Green says:

Cool shot Mark, I LLLLLike it. I haven’t even had a chance to sort mine yet. Hopefully I can try one of the stitches now, woohooo.
    Great to meet you too Adrian.