More from the Fremantle walk around

Here is another image from my Freo walk around the other day. There are a number of things I like about the image including the door slightly ajar, the arrows on the road and the look on the building exterior>

This entry was posted in Fremantle and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

31 Responses to More from the Fremantle walk around

1. I like all the things you have mentioned but the colour tones are what make it for me, really nice.

2. Why thank you Peter! 🙂

3. very nice mark …. nice very subtle hdr look ..

4. Thanks Neal…yep the practice is paying off eh!

I don’t mind this one myself. My only comment is I wonder if it should have been a little more square on as the building looks a little curved to me, I guess it’s a wide lens.

I was beginning to think you had succumbed to something , you’ve been quite. 🙂

6. Yep I like it. Might be a silly thing to say but I like the fact there is no sky in it either as it draws all of my attention to the building.

7. Thanks Jamie…I actually went out of my way to not get sky in the shot, so well picked up!

8. Charlene says:

I love what you’ve done with the post processing (HDR?), and a good subject for it too. Looks like a setting out of a computer game.

9. HDR it is Charlene, glad you liked it!

10. A yep – definitely mate !

11. Tim Wootton says:

Looks good to me, like the door ajar!

12. It does seem to tell a story. Someone left the building (leaving the door open) and followed the arrows. But which way did he turn, left or right, we’ll never know… Or maybe I’m just getting carried away here 🙂

13. Clint Baker says:

Very very nice marky!!…. the texture on the building looks perfect!!

14. Sandy@Shots says:

Simple and pleasing…I agree with Pete, really like the tones.
    It’s nice to be back and have some time to catch up in blogland….off to Pete & Mervs blogs now. xx

15. Christian Fletcher says:

I love, love, love this Markie. More of this look please. Not to contrasty and a really interesting scene.

16. Thanks little buddy…yep I kinda like it as well eh!

Needs a good subject now! 🙂