3 Bronze and 1 Silver in the recent International Loupe Awards!

I recently entered the International Loupe Awards and managed to snare a few awards!

Silver for Mothers Love with a score of 87 points.

Bronze for the Carnac Stitch with a score of 80 points.

Bronze for the Busselton Jetty fireworks shot with a score of 79 points.

Bronze for the Pink Lake shot with a score of 79 points.

Pretty happy with those scores…..but..must try harder…need some Gold! πŸ™‚

This entry was posted in Photo Competitions and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

33 Responses to 3 Bronze and 1 Silver in the recent International Loupe Awards!

1. Congratulations Mark! Well deserved. Absolutely love the first image, great capture!

2. Thanks Paul…yep it is one of my fav’s for sure!

3. Michael Fletcher says:

Well done Markie and well deserved…..

• Thanks Mikie Mike! I try pretty hard eh…must get better!

and Paul, I was zoomed right in at 300mm mate and was a long way away, hence the nice bockie…not sure if that’s the spelling either! πŸ™‚

4. Congrats mark on the well deserved awards …

5. Craig Chiswell says:

Well done mate, I reckon you were robbed of Gold with Mother’s love, as that is a Gold image for sure my friend.

6. Well done Mark. Is there anything you’re not good at? C’mon .. give us a laugh!

• Hey Rod, thanks mate…I can’t sing for shit that’s for sure!:)

I have had a crack at most things and when I get into something I go hard!

I also hate losing which helps to get where I want to be!:)

• It says something for perseverance too. After nearly ten years, I finally pulled off the “Travel Photographer of the Year” at the ASTW Awards. It helps to have fabulous subject matter too – like the fantastic Kimberley! BTW, your photo should be in AFR Luxe magazine TODAY!

• Well done Rod…that it a huge achievement!

I would like to see a scanned copy of the article if it’s not too much trouble.

You are right about perseverance as well!

At 70 jumps I got a Bronze in the WA skydiving 4 way freefall comp.

The next year I got silver and then for 8 years in a row we got gold in 4 way, 8 way and 16 way and we also won medals at the Nationals!

Stay focused, be the best that you can be and learn from your piers!

7. Good one Mark, The top one must have been so close.

8. Peta North says:

Fantastic Mark, well done. I think 1 point and you would have got gold.

9. One power ball Peta! πŸ™‚

10. Charles says:

really nice images Mark! Congratulations

11. Andrea Green says:

Awesome job Mark, you deserve it, you work so hard and your always at it. Well done.

12. Well done Markie, congratulations, many hours of improving your craft is paying off. Mother’s Love is gold, the processing of it is very nice too.

13. Mal Peacock says:

Mark, I agree with an earlier comment, the first is a cracker. Based on any serious criteria deserved gold. The light is magical. Congrats!

14. Congratulations Mark – that’s a cool set of images mate !

15. Belinda says:

Congratulations on the awards! Mothers Love is a particularly fab image. Well done!

• Belinda says:

I was just looking at this pic a few hours ago and now its placed 3rd in the Loupes. Well done! Really fab pic.

16. Hey Belinda…thanks for letting me know…that is fabulous news!:) whoo hoo!

17. Firas says:

Congratulations.
    ‘m still looking amazed at your wonder shots πŸ™‚